Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update on Babies

Well, I saw my doctor yesterday. No change. He said that he thought I would probably be around for my next appointment which is on the 28th. Could this go any slower? Anyway, he said if I haven't had the babies by May 6th, he would schedule me for a c-section on the 6th. He thought I would probably go into labor before then, but, I swear that just jinxed me. I keep telling myself, I've done this for 36 weeks, I can do this for 2 more. That doesn't mean I want to!! So I decided, no more bed rest, no more medication. I want these babies out!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, that bed rest lasted long. Go bowling. That worked for me. It hurts like crazy after 3 frames but my water broke 24 hours later. In my opinion, well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the no bed rest thingy worked!!
    Congrats you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete