Sunday, May 3, 2009

More Baby Photos






Babies are both doing well. Tegan is dead to the world during the day and then he gets kind of fussy at night. Teryn loves to eat. She is like clock work every three hours. Ty and Cooper are adjusting well. Ty loves to hold them both. Cooper gets really concerned when they cry and we try to keep him from driving his trains on their heads. Just to let you know, no Ty doesn't have the Swine Flu. He had a cough and can't remember to cover his mouth. Cooper thought he needed to be like his big brother and had to wear a mask too.

5 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Oh - I want to hold them so bad! Afton is already getting so big, she doesn't seem like a newborn at all anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable Amber!! Congrats. I hope all is going well with both of them... I can't believer how tiny they both are! How's the lack of sleep? Is it as crazy as I would imagine with TWO newborns? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad everyone seems to be adjusting and hanging in there! You are one busy lady! Keep posting pictures...they grow up way too fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fun to see them in their carseats and their crib, it gives a better perspective of how small they are. They are SO cute! I can't believe how much hair Tegan has! I can't wait to see them next month.

    And I love the masks on Ty and Cooper, that cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one with Ty and Cooper and their face masks.:)

    ReplyDelete