Friday, June 12, 2009

I Am Alive!

Hey Everyone! No pictures this time. Just a post to let you a ll know that I am alive. I usually don't have time to answer my phone, let alone update my blog. Things are going well. Trying to figure out how to get as much sleep as possible. We are blessing the babies on June 21st. I had the best intentions to get out invitations, but it isn't going to happen. So, for anyone that wants to come, June 21st (I know, Father's Day) at 9:00 AM.(yuck) Call me if you need more details. Our church is in Mona just down the street from our house. Thanks for everyone's help. We love you all!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Anything to get us out of our church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish we could make it to the blessing! But, I am coming the day after, does that count? I hope you can catch up on your sleep....my mom tells me you and Spencer are both exhausted!

    ReplyDelete