Saturday, August 29, 2009

4 Months

The babies turned four months on the 23rd. Where has the time gone? We are busier and crazier than ever. Teryn and Tegan are both rolling over. Tegan is close to being able to roll from his back to tummy. Teryn likes to roll over so much that she rolls in the middle of sleeping and wakes herself up. So, I get up several times a night to roll her back to her tummy and she goes back to sleep. Tegan is SO happy. He is always smiling and the only time he cries is to eat. He is definitely our easiest baby yet. I always say that Tegan is just happy to be here. Teryn is very emotional. She definitely knows what she wants and when she wants it. She will let you know if you are doing it wrong too. She still cries a lot but is starting to get easier. Cooper is now proud to be the big brother. He loves to talk to the babies and gets really excited when they laugh or smile especially if they do it directed towards him. Ty is a big helper most the time and I'm glad to have him around to help hold a baby every now and then. We are so lucky to have these two cute and fun babies in our lives. I never imagined that it would be this difficult but wouldn't change it for anything.






4 comments:

  1. They are so stinkin cute! I cant't believe they are already 4 months old. It really goes by even faster when I'm not there to see them grow. They will be so big at Christmas when we see them next. Sounds like Cooper and Ty are great big brothers to them. I love that first smiley picture of Teryn. And I think they look a lot a like in the last picture in the tub...I can't believe they fit in the tub together still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four months!!! I can't believe how fast that has gone by. They are so cute. I can't wait for Cooper to start pretending they are "bucks" when they start to crawl!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I was so glad I got to see them in person while I was visiting UT this summer, but they already look different!

    Time does go so quickly when you are so busy chasing babies... hope you guys are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not believe you babies are that old already, I did not know you even had a blog so I am glad you left a comment, let me know if you need anything

    ReplyDelete