Friday, October 9, 2009

Pictures!

I took the kids to get their pictures done last Saturday. Spencer was elk hunting so I enlisted my Dad and Mehl Ree to help. Thank goodness they were there because this was quite the ordeal. I went to Portrait Innovations, by Tucanos. They did a great job! They got well over 100 pictures. Tegan was pretty temper mental and we only got one picture of him smiling. This coming from the kid that smiles at our carpet. Teryn was pretty good and didn't have any major freak outs. Here is a sampling:











3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love their outfits and Teryn's bow. Pictures with little kids is always quite the experience, huh? You just never know what to expect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love Teryn's tights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their little Halloween shirts! They all look really cute. My kids need their pictures taken, but the last time we did it the boys were so naughty that I don't want to do it again.

    ReplyDelete