Monday, January 4, 2010

My Attempt at a Photo Shoot

Oh the joys! Trying to get four kids to smile and look at the camera is quite an adventure. I was happy to at least have one decent picture to choose from for our Christmas card this year. We did this right before church one Sunday. It was fun getting all the kids dressed in their matching clothes. Pretty cute if I do say so.







Cooper HAD to hold Teryn. He wouldn't let her just sit between his legs. She was sitting on his lap and he decided to let go. She promptly fell over and Cooper said, Oh Crap!











Our Christmas Card.





2 comments:

  1. Ha ha!!! I love the picture where he is looking at her as she is on the floor and all you can see are her legs! I can totally hear him say, "Oh Crap!" That kid is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it when you have this plan to take the "perfect picture" and your kids don't want to cooperate....happens every time. They turned out really cute though, and I loved your Christmas card! We need to have a Grandkid shot of all the kids in their matching Childrens Place Sunday outfits!

    ReplyDelete