Tuesday, February 23, 2010

5 Times...

What does this mean you might ask? Well, this is the number of times we have been to the doctor in 16 days. So the verdict is: Ty: Cough, Cooper: Upper respiratory infection, eye infection Teryn: Pneumonia, eye infection, ear infection, Tegan: RSV, eye infection.

Treatment: Ty- cough medicine, Cooper- shot of penicillin, eye drops Teryn- antibiotics, breathing treatments 3 times a day, eye drops, Tegan- breathing treatments every 4 hours, eye drops.

As if I wasn't busy enough already! WE ARE HAVING FUN AT OUR HOUSE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man! I am sorry! Doesn't sound like much fun. My mom said that Shannon's kids are sick too...and my dad. I think right now I am glad I don't live in Utah! I hope they all get better soon and that you can get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds just like the fun we are having at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really stinks. Sorry everyone has been so sick!

    ReplyDelete