Friday, April 23, 2010

Its Hard to Believe...

Teryn and Tegan are 1!! I've been thinking about this post for a long time. I can't believe they are 1. Not in a sad way though. I'm glad, hopefully I've made it past the hardest part. I can't believe how big they have gotten. They were so tiny when they were born. Looking back at these pictures I just have to say wow. They have learned to do so many things this past year. They are both such a joy in our home. We love them to pieces and would not ask for anything different. Enjoy the MAJOR picture overload :)






























































3 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe it either! They are so adorable! Hey, my Dad told me that Lyle wanted to have a bbq with both of our families in May, I hope you come! I'd love to see you and your adorable kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, twins!

    Loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! They have grown so much! I love your kiddos so much.

    ReplyDelete