Monday, May 23, 2011

Next Challenge

Well, since doing my triathlon, I've been super not motivated. I haven't worked out AT ALL since I finished the TRI and that was April 3rd. I know I'm lame whatever. Its hard for me to work out when I don't have a goal in mind. Spencer and I were going to do the Utah Valley Half Marathon but when we went to sign up, it was sold out. My friend Emily has been asking me if I was going to do a half and I have kept telling her yes. Well here is the official announcement:

I AM DOING THE PROVO RIVER TRAIL 1/2 MARATHON AUGUST 13TH. No backing out now! I've registered and now I'm telling the world about it! I'm pretty nervous because I've never been a runner but its one of those things to check off my list. Training starts today. Wish me luck :)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy..... you announced it AND got registered! YOU ARE COMMITTED! How did the first run go? :)
    Nice and easy, japaneesy?!
    I just realized this was my first half marathon/race too! (Like 8 years ago...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I know I just posted but...
    I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED YOU ARE DOING THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ran the Halloween half on the Provo River trail last October. I survived with very little training so I know that you can do it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete