Friday, November 4, 2011

Zoo

The kids were out of school last Friday and I really didn't want to stay home. We haven't been to the zoo in quite awhile so we made the trek north and spent the day. The weather was perfect and the kids were great. We were able to see all the animals. They were very active and it was really fun for the kids to see them. We enjoyed the train and the carousel. I was a little nervous about taking all the kids by myself but they were great. I made Teryn and Tegan stay in the stroller until we saw the giraffes. Tegan loved being out of the stroller. He was great walking around and enjoying his freedom. Teryn stuck right by me as usual. Ty was a huge help with Tegan. Cooper loved everything about the zoo but his favorite thing was the orangutan picking its nose!



















No comments:

Post a Comment